Hayes Dominion A2 Brake Kit, Black/Bronze
- Expanding on our award-winning Dominion A4. Our newest brake, Dominion A2, targets Cross Country and Trail riders. Dominion A2 features a two-piston caliper. Dominion A2 includes all the performance from the Dominion A4, utilizing a compact, two-piston caliper. With the SFL option, the Dominion is the ideal brake option for any rider with smaller hands. Hayes product development team set out to design a brake system specifically designed for a smaller ergonomic profile.
- Dominion SFL maintains all the power and feel of our proven Dominion A4, and accomplishes this using a specifically designed smaller and narrower brake lever. Dominion SFL can be used in conjunction with either our Dominion A2 two-piston caliper or our Dominion A4 four-piston caliper. With optional lever sizes and two caliper choices, Dominion from Hayes Disc Brake now offers a brake that’s ideal for your application.
- Dominion A2 features the proprietary QuickBite² system for fast and consistent burnish, coupled with our D-Series rotor to manage the heat with less braking noise.
- Available in SFL (Small Finger Lever) - ergonomically tailored for the smaller hand.
- T106 Semi-Metallic
T100 Sintered Metallic
- Pad InsertionTop Load
- Pad RetentionPad Pin
- FluidHayes DOT 5.1
- Weight303g (90cm hose and mount hardware)
- Reach AdjustTool-Free
- Pad Contact AdjustTooled
- Lever OrientationFlip-Flop
- HoseLow expansion with Kevlar weave
- RotorD-Series (160,180, 203 w/ QuickBite² & MRC)
- Lever PivotSealed cartridge bearings